Eleanor Home ApS
Eleanor Home ApS needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact.
In order to offer you our services and products, we need to process your personal information as described below. We do this with the utmost respect of your integrity and privacy.
How do we collect your data
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a variety of ways: when you make a request for a product og service that we sell, when you buy a product or service, when you sign up for newsletters online or offline (at fairs for example), when you interact with us on our social media channels or when you contact us by email, letter or phone.
This information may contain:
- Personal contact information – name, invoice and delivery address, email address, phone number, position etc.
- Information regarding products/services – details about products or services you have purchased/shown interest in.
- Information history – previous purchases, payments and credit history
- Device information – e.g. IP address language settings, browser settings, time zone, geographic location, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
How do we use the information?
The information you provide, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the product/services are generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us and to fulfil our commitments to our customers and suppliers. The other information we collect is used to provide, perform and improve our services and comply with applicable legislation.
Sharing the personal information
In order to fulfil our commitments to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer or share the information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers and distributors or service providers. We may provide necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law, or if you have agreed to do so. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
Eleanor Home ApS will not sell any collected information to third parties.
Where do we process your personal information?
Eleanor Home ApS thrive to deal with information within the EU/EAA. Eleanor Home ApS and its suppliers take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
For how long do we save the information?
We save the information as long as necessary to meet the purpose for which the information was collected or to fulfil our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially when it comes to accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, amendment and deletion
- Right to access your information: you are entitled to request a copy of the information Eleanor Home ApS has about you and verify the information we have about you.
- Right to amendment: you are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself
- Right to be deleted (“right to be forgotten”): you are entitled to request the deletion of your personal information in those cases where the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the information. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the information that we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
How do you get in contact with us?
If you wish to access, amend or delete whole or part of your information, please contact us at email@example.com – subject: “my personal information”